PHONE: + 090 ……….
BIRTHPLACE: Erdemli/ Mersin/ Turkey
CURRENT STATUS: Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Specialist of Gynecologic Oncology
1981- 1987 Medical Faculty of Dicle University, Diyarbakır / Turkey
POSTGRADUATE TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
1990-1994 Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Faculty of Dicle University, Diyarbakır / Turkey
1996-1998 Assistant Professor, Department of OB/GYN, Medical Faculty of Dicle University
1998-1999 Assistant Professor, Department of OB/ GYN, Medical Faculty of Mersin University
1999 -2005 Associate Professor, Department of OB/GYN, Medical Faculty of Mersin University
2002 – 2002 Yale University Department of Ob/Gyn Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, New Haven, Connecticut, USA.
2005 – 2011 Professor, Department of OB/GYN, Medical Faculty of Mersin University
2006 – 2006 Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Department of Surgery, Gynecology Service, New York, USA.
2012 – 2012 Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Department of Gynecologic Oncology, Buffalo, New York, USA.
2011 -2012 Private Bayındır Hospital İçerenköy, Istanbul
2013 – 2014 Fatih Sultan Mehmet Training and Research Hospital, Istanbul
2015 – 2017 Yeditepe University Hospital Atasehir, Istanbul
2017- Baskent University, Istanbul Hospital, Altunizade, Istanbul
1987 Doctor of Medicine Diploma, Registered by Turkish Ministry of Health
1994 Specialist in OB/ GYN Diploma, Registered by Turkish Ministry of Health
1999 Associate Professor, Registered by the Turkish Council of Higher Education
2005 Professor, Department of OB/GYN, Medical Faculty of Mersin University
2011 Specialist in Gynecologic Oncology Diploma, Registered by Turkish Ministry Health
1. Cayan F, Ayaz L, Aban M, Dilek S, Gümüş TL,. Role of CYP2C19 polymorphisms in patients with endometriosis. Gynecol Endocrinol 2009; 25:530-5.
2. Cinel L, Aban M, Basturk M, Ertunc D, Arpaci R, Dilek S, Camdeviren H. The association of mast cell density with myometrial invasion in endometrial carcinoma: a preliminary report. Pathol Res Pract 2009; 205:255-8.
3. Aban M, Ertunc D, Tok EC, Tamer L, Arslan M, Dilek S. Modulating interaction of glutathione-S-transferase polymorphisms with smoking in endometriosis. J Reprod Med 2007; 52:715-21.
4. Aban M, Arslan M, Tok E, Tekes S, Budak T, Altintas A. CYP17 genetic polymorphism in patients with endometrial hyperplasia and cancer. Int J Gynecol Cancer 2006;16 Suppl 1:448-51.
5. Dilek U, Pata O, Tataroglu C, Aban M, Dilek S. Excision of endometriotic cyst wall may cause loss of functional ovarian tissue. Fertil Steril 2006; 85: 758-760.
6. Ertunc D, Aban M, Tok EC, Tamer L, Arslan M, Dilek S. Glutathione-S transferase P1 gene polymorphism and susceptibility to endometriosis. Hum Reprod. 2005;20:2157-61.
7. M. Arslan, O. Pata, T.U.K. Dilek, A. Aktas, M. Aban, S. Dilek. Treatment of viable cesarean scar ectopic pregnancy with suction curettage . Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2005;89:163-166.
8. Nedim Aban, Leyla Cinel, Lulufer Tamer, Atil Aktas, Meral Aban. Ischemic preconditioning reduces caspase-related intestinal apoptosis. Surg Today. 2005;35: 228-234.
9. Aban M, Cınel L, Arslan M, Dilek U, Kaplanoglu M, Arpacı R, Dilek S. Expression of Nuclear Factor-Kappa B and Placental Apoptosis in Pregnancies Complicated with IUGR and Pre-Eclampsia: An Immunohistochemical Study. Tohoku J Exp Med. 2004;204:195-202.
10. Pata Ö, Yazıcı G, Apa DD, Tok E, Öz U, Kaplanoğlu M, Aban M, Dilek S. The effect of inducible nitric oxide synthase on postoperative adhesion formation in rats. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2004;117:64-69.
11. Yazici G, Aban M, Arslan M, Pata O, Oz U. Treatment of a cervical viable pregnancy with a single intraamniotic methotrexate injection: a case report. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2004;270:61-63.
12. Yazici G, Arslan M, Pata O, Oz U, Aban M. Ovarian function and vascular resistance after tubal sterilization. J Reprod Med. 2004;49:379-83.
13. Pata O, Tok E, Yazici G, Pata C, Oz AU, Aban M, Dilek S. Polycythemia vera and pregnancy: A case report with use of Hydroxyurea in the first trimester. Am J Perinatol. 2004;21:135-7.
14. Pata Ö, Atiş S, Öz AU, Yazici G, Tok E, Pata C, Kiliç F, Çamdeviren H, Aban M. The effects of hormone replacement therapy type on pulmonary function in postmenopausal women. Maturitas 2003;46:213-218.
15. Yazici FG, Arslan M, Birbicer H, Kanik A, Aban M, Oral U. Comparison of the intrauterine topical anesthesia and paracervical block on pain in patients undergoing endometrial biopsy. The Pain Clinic 2003;15,339-343.
16. Bayhan G, Aban M, Yayla M, Gül T, Yaldiz M, Erden AC. Cis-platinum combination chemotherapy during pregnancy for mucinous cystadenocarcinoma of the ovary. Case report. Eur J Gynaecol Oncol. 1999;20:231-232.
17. Hakverdi AU, Taner CE, Aban M, Vural A, Güngören A, Yılmaz N. Incomplete androgen insensitivity (testicular feminization) syndrome: Two case reports. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 1996;75:588-592.
18. Taner CE, Hakverdi AU, Aban M, Erden AC, Özelbaykal U. Prevalence, management and outcome in eclampsia. Int J Gynecol Obstet 1996;53:11-15.
19. Taner CE, Aban M, Yılmaz N, Sentürk N, Toy E. Pomeroy tubal ligation by laparoscopy and minilaparotomy. Adv Contraception 1994;10:151-155.
Furthermore, I have many manuscripts in Turkish Journals and Book chapters.